Monday, October 11, 2010

Rowdy Monday

Monday mornings mean a quick breakfast then we take a walk around the neighborhood lake with Lucy and baby Teak....did I mention I really like babies? Not sure why they don't want me to grab those chubby little hands...sure looks like fun to me...oh well. I took a nap and didn't really notice the foggy misty morning, or the ducks on the lake. I woke up as soon as the stroller stopped in the garage though. :)




I have lots of toys to play with at Tutu's but my favorite thing to do is go through all of her drawers and cupboards...lately Tutu has been putting rubber bands around the handles so I can't really get inside and pull things out. She can be a bit of a spoil sport at times.



I was having a great time with my friend "Jack" who lives in a box...we talked and he let me chew on his fingers. When I got too wild and threw him around, I got my finger pinched. I'm not going to play with Jack for awhile.










Ting Lee was having a nice nap in the chair, so I went over to see if she would play...Guess she doesn't like being woken up, as she climbed to the top of the chair where I couldn't reach her...NO FUN!!












I'm getting more teeth...chewing on things helps, like Tutu's zipper...felt pretty good.








Tutu and I worked on folding laundry. She folds, and I grab it and throw it on the floor...you wouldn't believe how fast she can work. I had a hard time finding anything to help with.


We will have lunch, I might take a nap and then mommy will be here before I know it...thanks for checking in on me. I'm one busy boy and have to go now.









2 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading about your day! I hope you take a good long nap--I'm sure Tutu will need one after you leave, Rowdy!

    Love the photos--can't wait to see one with the toothy grin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the toothy grin is coming soon. I'm starting to see those sweet little buckteeth when he leans back..won't be long and the pearly whites will be immortalized in the photo collection.

    ReplyDelete