
God's beautiful gift of fall colors.

Spiders have been busy decorating my front yard for Haloween, so thoughtful of them!

We played in the leaves at the park like squirrels today.

My bald baby

Oooooo...leaves are so crunchy!

Rowdy loving on his doggie.

Rowdy's friend loving on him. They joined us at the park today. What a special treat!

Look at Rowdy's toothy grin!!!

He is a HUGE fan of the swing...the giggling doesn't stop the whole time.

He was an even BIGGER fan of the teeter- totter.

What a big strong boy holding on all by himself.

From the top of the slide Rowdy has the best view to watch
all of the kids.
I love this fall photo shoot--Rowdy looks very handsome in orange. LOVE THE TOOTHY GRIN!! Cool spider web, too!
ReplyDeleteNUTS! That's what I say when I see those little squirrel shoes! cutie pie Rowdy..see you Monday.
ReplyDelete