I barely had time to say good morning to Tutu, when she gave me a quick breakfast, and off to her dermatolagist appt where I found books, and other patients to flirt with...the nurse was very taken with me, but I've gotten used to this.


After the dr. we made a stop at Tutu's sister's house because she was having computer problems...her kitties weren't very good at playing with me, so we didn't stay long

Next stop was Pilgrims Fine woodworks where Tutu caught up on the meeting she missed on Thursday. I had a good time watching cars go by, and getting acquainted with the other employees.

I fell asleep on the ride home, and am so refreshed now, I'm playing with the cats, and Tutu even heard me say, "CA"...Lucy and Ty are here, so gotta go...
What a little "man about town" you are, Rowdy! You are a good sidekick to your Tutu!
ReplyDeleteHave fun playing with Ty and Teak! I love hearing about your day.