Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rowdy here....my turn to blog

Another work day for mommy. Daddy will pick me up by 3:30, but until then, I'm having fun playing with my cat friends...
Days at Tutu's are easy. I eat a big breakfast then crawl and climb until I can't keep my eyes open...

I heard mommy say that tomorrow I go to the Dr. Not so sure how I feel about this, but here is my "bitter beer face" to give you a clue. Don't get me wrong...the Dr. is nice enough, there are just other things I'd rather be doing.


Like playing ball, blocks, or chasing cats.....Tutu said it's Dr. Hershel, aka "Dr. Cutie Pie" I don't know why they think he's so cute, I mean really, can he compete with my big blue eyes?



I didn't think so!




I like to practice my new trick. I go up and down like I'm doing squats...working on that famous Gustel bootie I've heard so much about! Trust me, one day I will be as big and strong as daddy.



Touchdown!!!! This is another thing I love to do...note the new hairdo...Tutu put something in my hair, "product"? Not sure what I think about it, but I'll humor her today. Tune in tomorrow, mommy will be back in charge of the blog, and will update everyone on my dr. appt...

2 comments:

  1. Great post Rowdy!! You should do this more often=) Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.....I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowdy, I just LOVE your new hairdoo--it really shows off how much you have (it's so coarse it normally lies flat against your head). Tell Tutu to let your mom know you want it that way EVERY DAY! And we're waiting to finally see some TEETH in that grin... I know you've got teeth in there somewhere! We are praying for your appointment tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete