Friday, October 1, 2010

31 for 21


Grab This Button

The month of October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. So I will be doing a post a day for the month of October to show our support! This will be stretch for me, because as we all know, I have a hard time being consistent!! But here I go!

I would like to share with you the new chapter of my life:

I have a fabulous BUSY BUSY BUSY 1 year old little boy! I have told my mom I guess I will straighten my house in a few years. Pillows go on the couch... Rowdy is right behind me pulling them right off. Toys go in the basket...Rowdy right behind me dumping them out. I am trying to clean the kitchen... ziploc bags, grocery bags, dish towels, tupperware all out on the kitchen floor in a matter of moments. =) I love that he is so busy. The world is a new adventure with every turn of the house. He is into everything, nothing is safe in the house anymore, doors must be closed, baracades must be set in place, and mommy must constantly scan a room for hazards. What a wonderful time of life. To watch this tiny person learn and learn so quickly!

Rowdy also now has 4 teeth!! Two front teeth, a molar, and a bottom front tooth! I love that he waited so long to get teeth and has popped 4 in 3 weeks! He has handled them amazingly. Knawing a little more on his fingers but no tears. A few nights of interrupted sleep but all in all so far it hasn't been too bad. We have one tough little guy! He is eating EVERYTHING in sight. Eating table food and able to feed himself. At his last pediatrician appt he was 29 1/2 inches long and 21 lbs 11oz. He is a growing boy!

Well, today enjoy these videos of our baby goofing around!



3 comments:

  1. Cute vidoes!! I loved the picture of him ripping apart the kitchen, ha ha, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET! I'm glad you documented the "hiding" game he plays. I love it!

    ReplyDelete