Here is the clan that helped celebrate! What a beautiful day!

Sunday, April 25, 2010:
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Teach them to your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:5-7
This last Sunday we dedicated Rowdy at our church. It was a wonderful time where Lance and I could stand before our friends and family and promised to be the best parents we could be. To teach Rowdy about God's love through the example of our marriage and parenting. It was a good day. =) The sunshine even came out for the occasion.

Rowdy decided to take a little snooze as we drove to church and he slept thru the first part of the service. He jolted awake once the music started and the church filled with beautiful voices.

Pastor Scott held him up, Lion King style, in front of the church so they could all witness his cuteness! He was just a kickin' his legs. At least he didn't cry, I was envisioning the big fat bottom lip appearing and then a burst into tears...but he did great! He seemed pretty pleased with himself actually. I think he liked being in the spotlight. =)


Pastor Scott, said a few words for Lance and I and they we prayed.

My little boy looks so grown up!!!




Rowdy and Daddy showing off in the church lobby. I swear Lance is going to have him doing backflips from one hand to the other before I know it! My little circus performers. =)

Ohhhhh, how I love these boys!!

Our family shot to remember this special day.

We invited our guests to attend a brunch at our house. We were so excited that Nana and Gpa Gus agreed to make us all a special treat, Swedish pancakes....yummy yummy. Add some strawberries, blueberries, and a little whip cream and one word....HEAVEN!!

Enjoying a delicious celebratory Mimosa.

My beautiful best friend Lucy!

Our Boppy playing some tunes for us, we are your biggest fans!!

Lance and Uncle Lukey.

Nana and Gpa Gus working hard in our kitchen!


This day was perfect. We were so grateful for our friends and family that joined with us in celebrating our baby boy and lifting Lance and I up as his parents!!!
Tutu, thank you for taking such beautiful photos of such beautiful memories!
Boy, what beautiful photos to remember Rowdy's special day. So sad we couldn't be there, but happy he was so well represented!
ReplyDeletelove you all!
Gma CiCi
Take a magic marker and draw me in there somewhere...a stick figure would make me feel very thin. :)
ReplyDelete