Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Super Rowdy

8 comments:

  1. Love it!! SUPER Rowdy he is, and always will be. So glad the cape is finding a fun place.
    Tutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rowdy! We're so excited to find your blog and can't wait to follow your amazing adventures!!! You are one SUPER impressive and handsome little mister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Rowdy!! You are so adorable. Welcome to the Down Syndrome Community!! We can't wait to watch you grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should add the caption: "I WANNA GO FAST!" or "I FEEL THE NEED...FOR SPEED" depending on which decade of film you want to quote :).

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my...i found your blog through your birth announcement on ds new mama....your little guy is so cute and watching him makes me so so excited to see my little camden grow too! congrats on rowdy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and welcome! My 5 yr old daughter and I had some great laughs watching this video. Rowdy is ADORABLE and is growing so well! We are going to use the laundry basket idea with our little one...I have a feeling he will like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your little boy is so cute! Me and my 8 yr old son laughed so hard at the video, he is absolutely adorable!... we want to try that with our little macy when she is older.

    ReplyDelete