A church sign we passed on the way out to the tulip fields read, "God loves you, he delivers flowers every spring!" And what a beautiful bouquet this was!

Who could resist this sweet face?

Eating a little snack


Rowdy I think this pair of wooden shoes are still a little big yet.=) You've got some growing to do.


We shared the day with our "Uncle" Ty and TuTu.

Ty teaching Rowdy how to properly drive the tractor.

Ty is doing a GREAT job practicing for the arrival of his new baby brother, Teak, at end of summer.

Rowdy not following the rules..."NO PICKING THE FLOWERS." Well, I guess we only picked a couple leaves. Ooops!

There's my beautiful flower!

Rowdy taking a break in the big wooden shoe ride.

All photos courtesy of TuTu...you never fail to capture the beauty around you...thank you for this wonderful first experience and treating us to our own little taste of Holland.
I've always wanted to visit Holland...guess this is the next best thing...loved being there with all of you...here's to windmills and wooden shoes! And the pretty pretty flowers all in a row.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and perfect...make sure you add this to your memory box!! Wherever did you find such a place?!! I'm so happy that I stumbled across your blog. That sure is one handsome little guy you have there. I look forward to following and sharing this wonderful journey with you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteI finally got a little time to catch up on all the fun pictures and videos! I love watching my sweet nephew growing so much.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun--and Ty was such a good "uncle" to Rowdy! (Although I must admit you are braver than I would've been with the two of them up on that tractor!) Fun times and beautiful photography, MG! Thanks for taking Erika and Rowdy on such fun adventures!
ReplyDeleteI was proud and surprised that Erika let Ty take the reins of holding Rowdy up there..! He held him good and tight!
ReplyDeleteRowdy is such a cutie!!! That tulip farm is beautiful and looks like it was a fun day! I also love that you call your grandma "Tutu"...I have a Tutu as well...you don't hear it very often so it brought a smile to my face!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he is adorable! Found you through ds mama! Look forward to following your journey.
ReplyDeleteCould his eyes be any more beautiful? Wow, he is a handome little man.
ReplyDelete