Friday, April 9, 2010

Mmmm...Yummy...steamed carrotts

Snuggled in Mommy's bed watching my Baby Signing Time Video


Went to work with Mommy and I took a good snooze.


Mommy actually got some work done...I'm such a good baby.



Getting ready to enjoy some homemade greenbean baby food.


Chomp, Chomp, Chomp goes the alligator.


Using my pincer grasp to play with my blocks.


Yummy...these blocks taste good.


I am all smiles all the time.


I love my bathtime!


Check out my shades...I am lookin' good!!


Kisses and Giggles


Cereal is tasty


I am learning to stack the rings.



Me and my Grandma CiCi...I love her SOOO much!



Push up... working on my muscles.


Check out my new trick I do with Daddy!!


Out to lunch with Mommy's co-worker who I know as Grammie Gayla.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the photos! It's the next-best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through DS mama- wow, Rowdy is precious!!! I have a 10 month old son with DS- Bennett. Look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete