Sunday, April 18, 2010

Que the theme song from Star Wars.....

...our little "Darth Vadar" has returned!!!



Our poor little guy is fighting some pretty severe congestion which allows you to hear him breathing from across the house. So far it hasn't seemed to bother him any, he is still his happy smiling self. I am convinced he must have some of his Gma CiCi's personality, life is ALWAYS good, no matter what is happening. Its a WONDERFUL trait to have. =)

Although Rowdy was cruddy, we still got out and about to enjoy our sunny and warm weekend.

We went over to watch a movie with my best friend Lucy and her husband Chris who are expecting a little one come the end of summer. I think they may love our boy as much as we do, and I know Rowdy loves them too!

It is so fun to watch Rowdy develope and discover new things he is able to do. He just glows and shows how proud of himself he is. And his proud smile makes me melt everytime, I know as a mommy, we can never praise enough, we are just thru and thru so proud of every little detail of our babies.
Over the last week, Rowdy has perfected his skilled "fake cry" and this is the face I see when I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, knowing it is an attempt to get my attention. Isn't this funny! I can't help but giggle to myself as he tries over and over and between every fake cry he stops, his face questioning, and looks over at me to see if I heard him. If I don't repond, he tries again. When I finally acknowledge him, a HUGE grin crosses his face.


Rowdy and I enjoyed a few of Daddy's softball games this Saturday. It was nice to be able to get out and get some fresh air and enjoy a good ballgame. Rowdy slept in the cozy pack for most of the time, which I never complain about the snuggle time...i know it is fast and fleeting. We both enjoyed cheering on our stud of a daddy!!


Daddy snapping a photo of his super fans!!!


The two loves of my life!


I am so blessed to have such a happy boy who always wears this happy face.


This is the tell-tale sign someone is getting sleepy.


Rowdy just giggles and giggles when Lance kisses the back of his neck.


Out enjoying a sunny day.




Rowdy after enjoying some yummy yummy avacado, it somehow even got up on the side of his head too! This boy sure can eat!

Eager anticipation for the meal to start. Chewing on his fingers while he waits.


Sweet sweet potato face.
Rowdy Roo seems to be eating me out of house and home...he just can't seem to get enough! In between every bite, if I'm not fast enough with the spoonfuls, he grunts with disapproval and flaps his little arms. He has just started to recognize the "more" sign when I ask him along with signing it, if he wants more of whatever I happen to be feeding him.
Thank you to all my new found friends in the cyberworld, I appreciate all your wonderful compliments and kind comments! I look forward to sharing our lives through the world of blogging. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Rowdy's got the dreaded congestion again. Please get well soon, little man, Grandma CiCi misses you! Thanks for letting me "see" into your lives...sure wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete