Monday, November 1, 2010

While mommy's away....

Mommy doesn't REALLY know what goes on while she's at work. It's mostly a secret. This week, my grandma Cici that lives in Idaho came all the way here to visit me. What fun! Last week I was sick, and didn't get to visit Tutu, and this week, I have my Cici, so imagine my surprise when I woke up from my morning nap and what to my wonder, I have Cici and Tutu waiting for me!




I have learned new tricks...one thing I like to do is point to pictures in books. When I find the dog, I will do the sign language for "dog" as well as when I hear Syrah in the back yard I sign, "dog"

I played with the ladies for awhile, then wandered into the kitchen to show them where we keep the baggies. They wer most entertained as there was lots of giggling!











My two front teeth are more noticeable now, and make me even more handsome.







In case you haven't heard, I've added two bottom teeth to round out my toothy smile...

If you run into mommy, don't spoil my secret. I do many many things while she's gone...but I do look forward to her return.






2 comments:

  1. YEA! Thanks for coming over, Tutu! (I'll keep Rowdy's secret--we DO have a lot of fun, don't we?!). He's down for his afternoon nap so I'm checking my emails and blogs while I can! When he wakes up, it's Go Go Go but that's what I live for :).

    Love, Cici

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're delirious, GoGo is in Australia. :)
    I have been a slug today...coming for coffee threw me off of my game...fun to see you both, and I will return with $$ for my apron.

    ReplyDelete