Friday, November 19, 2010
My baby walked!!!
Last night, with graham crackers as the bait, Rowdy in Daddy's lap on the floor, me sitting in front of them a few feet away with the enticing graham cracker, Rowdy took his first set of steps...four to be exact!!!!! I just can't believe my little baby took steps...another move towards toddler days and another move away from sweet baby days. We were able to get him to do it again this morning, but he still hasn't decided its a better mode of transportation than crawling. He is capable, but now its a mental game. Rowdy I am so proud of you sweet boy, what a milestone you have reached!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! I'm so proud of you, Rowdy! Go for the Graham!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see with my own eyes--I'm SO excited to see you over Thanksgiving, sweet boy!
Grandma CiCi loves you!