
The Jumpy CASTLE!!
Both sets of grandparents chipped in to purchase this for Rowdy for Christmas. My husband was too excited to hold onto it until Christmas, so he opened it and set it up the morning after it arrived on our doorstep. =) Now this is an 8'x8'x5 1/2' beast! As you can see we no longer have a dining room, which are overrated anyways I suppose...at least compared to having this castle-o-fun blown up in less than a minute. I have looked at it a few times and really wished we had some sort of bonus room, but oh well, it is really fun. AND, the weight limit is 250 lbs, so I can roll around and be silly in there with him. Lots of fun ahead!

A new trick of Rowdy's...when you say "Bonk" he pats his head over and over.

Although he can't walk yet to actually bounce in the castle, he does love to crawl and roll all over. He has been sitting and then falling backwards too. I love seeing him have to much fun. Lance bought some of those plastic balls that we throw in there for some added good times.

Peek-a-boo

This is Rowdys walker that helps him get around on his feet all around the house. He isn't quite able to steer it very well still, when he runs into something he will just walk around to the other side and push it backwards to keep going.

I love that when we say "TOUCHDOWN" this is the respone we get. =)

Learning how to play ball already, he will kind of use the bat, but mostly holds the bat in one hand and then uses his hand to swing it around and around.

So they say, babies grow out (get chubby), then up (thin out), then out, then up...and so on. Well as you can see in this picture, our beefcake seems in the "out" part of the cycle right not. Love love love this stage.

Thats my sweet boy.

Bye Bye...happy Thursday!!
What a total boy's dream come true with the jumpy castle. I'm sure Lance tried it out as well! It will be used for YEARS to come and we're so happy we could be a part of getting it for him. Love the chubby look, too! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think I would be jumping around in that too! He looks like he's having so much fun!!! Thank you also for the kind comments. I appreciate it so much.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank you for all of the kind comments you've left me. You have no idea how much I appreciate them.
ReplyDelete