I have been to your blog a few times and this time I just wanted to say a quick hi...and tell you what a beautiful family you have!! Rowdy is just adorable! My little guy is almost six months now, I like finding blogs from Moms with kids around the same age as Russell as I am still adjusting to the whole Down Syndrome thing and reading what other Moms in my shoes have to say is helpful. LOVE the name Rowdy, we thought of that name for Russell :)
You know what they say, it starts with a lime and it is followed by a Corona:) He is sooooo precious!! I love the little sour face, very cute!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a rite of passage that every boy must go through: lime = sour, but add tequila and salt = yummy (but that's for MUCH later, Rowdy!).
ReplyDeleteI have been to your blog a few times and this time I just wanted to say a quick hi...and tell you what a beautiful family you have!! Rowdy is just adorable! My little guy is almost six months now, I like finding blogs from Moms with kids around the same age as Russell as I am still adjusting to the whole Down Syndrome thing and reading what other Moms in my shoes have to say is helpful.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the name Rowdy, we thought of that name for Russell :)