Monday, April 6, 2009

18 weeks and enjoying every minute!



So, first of all, I have decided that I am one of the worst bloggers ever. When you have a blog you are supposed to post updates on it to make it interesting and worth following, I have lacked in the update department, and for this I apologize!!
The first pic is of my belly at 17 weeks, the second pic is both of our bellies at 14 1/2 weeks!
I am feeling soooo much better, I have almost forgotten what it felt like to feel so awful believe it or not. It is such a nice feeling to have my energy back. My house and my husband love that I have my energy back also!

It is a nice feeling when strangers start to come up to you and actually ask you when you due or ask how far along are you...I believe I have gotten past the "freshman 15lb beer gut" look and am starting to look pregnant!

So at our last appt with the doctor everything was looking great and just where it needed to be, heartbeat was still right at 160 BPM. It was a quick appt and then we scheduled our "BIG ultrasound." It is scheduled for April 17th and this is the time we will find out if we wil be playing dolls and having teaparties or if we will be playing in the dirt with trucks. We are really looking forward to the chance to get a look at our little Baby G again. They will also spend a lot of time looking over Baby G to make sure he/she is growing properly.

Lance and I are starting to collect the baby stuff! Which I am really excited about. Gayla, the woman I work with, has provided me with a crib and a pack-n-play and my mom just bought us an Amby bed (a baby hammock that the baby will sleep in for the first 6 months or so). I can't wait to know what we are having so that the real shopping can begin. =)

It is still so amazing to me that I am growing a little person. It just blows me away! I will try my best to stay on top of this blog and provide the ones I love with a little glimpse into my pregnant life. I love you all!!




3 comments:

  1. YEA! You updated your blog!! Can't wait to come down for the BIG appointment--just over a week away.

    Love you, Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK,finally got a post..I had given up checking. :) emailing your 18 week photo...GET
    IT ON THE BLOG!!!! Baby G is growing and folks need to see shim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops make that 1 week photo on the way

    ReplyDelete