Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling Yucky!!

So apparently by 12 weeks you are supposed to be done feeling sick and tired...that's a bunch of crap. =) I am still feeling yucky every afternoon/evening. I think the most frustrating part besides the nautiousness has been not feeling like anything to eat EVER! And for someone who loooooves to eat, that is a really an upseting thing...heehee.

I am just trying to appreciate every little thing...even the uncomfortable things. They are all for our wonderful wonderful little human being.

My weeks just keep flying by. I seem to fill my time with many things...we have entered into AMERICAN IDOL time. I enjoy going over to my "mom in town" Mary Gene's house to watch, we haven't missed a night in 4 seasons! We are die-hards with the voting and the t-shirts, yes, we are those people and we enjoy every minute of it. =)

My next doctors appt i rescheduled to March 9th. I am heading to Tempe, AZ with my boss for a couple days for work next week, and so I had to push it back a few days. I am still very much looking forward to hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time. I've been told you will never forget that moment!

Well, it is an Idol night so I am off to MG's! Pray that this yucky tummy goes away as soon as possible, or maybe you should just pray for my patience and perserverance, whichever! =)

Much Love,
Mommy G

No comments:

Post a Comment