Monday, February 9, 2009

2nd Doctors Appt

Well, as I am coming to the close of my 10th week, I can't believe that I have known I have been pregnant now for 6 weeks!! It has already gone by so fast. I keep saying that Sept. 10th seems way too far away, but I have a feeling it is going to slip right by.



I am still very very tired! I pretty sure that I am falling asleep with my eyes open at work at least for an hour or so everyday. =) The sick tummy is only coming every once in awhile which is a huge relief. Although, I can't wait until it stops completely.



Last Wednesday, Lance and I attended our first drs appt that was actually with our doctor! This was our first meeting, and we really really enjoyed him. He is a calm and well-informed. He went through and did my exam and everything looks GREAT! We were able to do an ultrasound too(the pic is posted) and it was amazing how much the little one had grown in a week and a half!! =) It now has little T-rex arms and legs that didn't stop moving the entire time! It was a busy busy little thing. Its still amazing to me to see the baby on the screen moving about because I am still too early to feel anything. I just can't believe that there is a little baby growing inside my belly! The ultrasound was all around amazing...I can't wait for the next time we can get a peak at the little one!

We had an extensive talk about my uterine fibroid, which by the end of it I felt a lot better about the whole situation. My fibroid has grown significantly since they first found it back in Nov. but at this point in my pregnancy it is not causing any issues. The baby has no idea at this point that there is anything even growing in there along with it! So, he is still considering me a normal pregnancy unless something comes up down the road. So everyday that everything remains normal is one more day to thank God! =)

Our next Drs appt is set for March 4th which I will be 13 weeks and we are going to get to hear the heartbeat! =) We have many things to look forward to and we are continually grateful for the gift of life God has blessed our lives with. We look forward to sharing this with you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow--Six weeks have passed already? Only 30 or so more to go...I can't wait to meet little T-Rex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to start documenting the "baby bump" This will be fun to look back on!

    ReplyDelete