



WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!! Lance and I had our ultrasound bright and early Friday morning. The tech didn't even need to tell us what it was, she had just put the wand on my tummy and I said,"That looks like a big pee pee there!" She said,"Yep, you're having a baby boy." The ultrasound lasted over an hour, its so amazing what we could see! She showed us his kidneys, his stomach, his fingers and toes, his heart, his brain, his spine, his lips! We could have laid there all day just looking at him. Everything looked okay to us, but we have a Drs appt with on Tuesday to actually go over all the results. His heart was beating at 154 bpm, and although I was 19 weeks 3 days, he was actually measuring 20 weeks 1 day and he weighs 11 oz. We have a growing boy! He was just SOOOOO cute!!! After all the measurments had been taken, the tech asked us if there was anything else we wanted to see before we were done and we just asked to look at his sweet little face just one more time. He was sucking and you could see his little tongue, and his sweet little lips all pursed. Lance decided now that we have gotton to get a look at him moving and kicking all around, he would like an ultrasound window on my belly at all times just to watch him more!
My mommy was able to come down this weekend, which was sooooo special! We have had a wonderful time celebrating and shopping of course! Getting some cute "moo moos" as my dad would call them, just really some cute summer maxi dresses and a few cute little boy things that we couldn't resist buying!
We are over the moon with excitement to be the parents of a little boy! Just within the last few days, I have started to feel more movement from him. It went from little bubble feelings to actually little dull kicks. They are much more often and I am in love with the feeling already! =)
Here are our pictures from the ultrasound! Enjoy!!
what a beautiful baby boy! Thanks for letting me come down for the ultrasound--I've got memories to last a lifetime!
ReplyDelete