Rowdy has worked SO hard to actually grow hair, I had a hard time coming to grips that he needed his first snip! He has a God given mohawk that just kept growing and growing until he had something of a "rat tail" like thing down his forehead. It was at this point we decided it was time to trim the bangs.
So we got him all set up in the high chair, and little cute fabric from the fabric closet for a robe, and a little yellow ribbon ready to be tied around our treasured lock of our sweet baby's hair.
Rowdy holding the ribbon for me while I measure out how much to clip!
Here is the superman curl in its full glory!
READY, SET.............
SNIP!!!!!
The lack of that superman curl, has turned my baby from a baby into a little grown up boy instantly!
...and what a cute little grown-up boy he is! I can't remember if I cut your bangs before your first hair cut, but that wasn't until you were 2 1/2 years old, so maybe he gets the "slow hair growth" gene from his mamma :).
ReplyDeleteI could almost hear the drum roll as the might superman curl was cut!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and i came across your site. Your son is an amazing, cute, and adoreble little guy. He is a special and precious gift. He is an inspirational hero. That is such a cute pic of Rowdy getting his hair cut. He has a cute smile. i was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com