They had flags everywhere, and the team was wearing flag jerseys as well, all a beautiful tribute to those who have fought for our country.
I love this picture...The volcano superhero"Roofman" came out on top of the press box from behind our seats, and Lance jumped right in the action with all the children, to catch the flying t-shirts, balls, and whatever other prices were being thrown to the crowd.
Rowdy getting some good snuggle time with Grandpa Gus. He was so fixed on the crowd and all the stimulation that I don't even think he noticed he was at a baseball game. It was wonderful snuggle time, he rarely sits still long enough anymore to really get those snuggles in.
My baby looks like a boy in his first baseball cap.
Enjoying some outdoor play with the water table.
Rowdy loves the water so much that he is known to just tummy flop into the pool with all his clothes on, I just always say good thing he has so many clothes, can I get a "wardrobe change!!"Special treat for Daddy's birthday, which fell over the weekend, was bbq ribs....yummy! Rowdy was a big fan, delicious and kept his attention for a long time. It was a project to chew that meat off the bone.
daddy and Rowdy enjoying the ribs...happy birthday Daddy!!!
To cap off our hot hot weekend, we decided to take Rowdy to the new splash fountain right near our house. Lance and I enjoyed it as much as Rowdy did, we have no air conditioning, so it was nice to cool off before heading back home.
He giggled, and squealed, and splashed, and ran. It was magical.
Rowdy really enjoyed trying to catch the water...swatting through it...ahh his joy melted my heart.
This is my favorite photo from this outing, my husband is one big kid which makes Rowdy's life so fun and adventurous. Lance is the best hands on playful dad i know. We affectionately call him "DisneyLance."
What a wonderful weekend to reflect on the freedoms we have in this country and the lives that sacrificed in many different ways to ensure my boy, my sweet boy, would have all the opportunities he has to flourish.
I am SO proud to be his mama.
Amazing photos of Rowdy at the splash pad! So cool!! Looks like the perfect 4th of July weekend: baseball, ribs, and playing in the water!
ReplyDeleteLove the splash park photos! I'll have to get over there one of these days.
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable!!!! He's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteRowdy is so, so cute! I just want to squeeze his little face and his chubby little belly. What a love!
ReplyDelete