Thursday, April 28, 2011

Messy Breakfast

 We have been allowing Rowdy to practice feeding himself a lot lately. He does amazing, and really enjoys mealtimes so much more. It does tend to get a little messy, but this mama doesn't mind a little mess, when he is smiling constantly and cleaning his bowl.




 He is loving his yogurt lately, which is the perfect consistency when mixed with a little cereal. It is easy for him  to "scoop scoop."


 His eyebrows are SO expressive, he gets that from his daddy.


 mmmmmmmm


Accomplish something today and enjoy getting a little messy in the process.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Rowdy! You are such a good eater!! I can't figure out yet if you'll be right handed or a lefty like your Grandpa...looks like the left hand got the practice this meal :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I do not think he could get any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has gotten SO much better with the spoon. I don't think much gets on the floor any more! Cute pics...nice work
    Why is it CICI is all over this blog and I never hear from her anymore? Hmmmmm have I fallen from the radar? Sad, tutu

    ReplyDelete