Papa's place wasn't exactly kid friendly...but Rowdy did seem to keep himself entertained with what he had. He was climbing in and out of all the drawers and even the kitchen cabinets. He thought they were pretty cool forts.
Rowdy helping momma and papa cook some dinner!
Rowdy enjoying some Papa Snuggles.
We had a great long weekend spending time helping Papa get settled into his new place. But it was time for the trip home... Rowdy got a special treat, Mickey Mouse Club on mommy's iPod and peanut butter crackers to pass a little bit of time on the flight home.
Mr. Walking man, he is getting soooooo big!! He really was able to work on his walking skills during the layover. He ended the weekend trip being a pro!
I love this picture...I suds him up with his baby body wash, and then we were blowing bubbles and they were sticking all over him and he just couldn't stop laughing and either could I!
We have a fish! If you ask him to blow bubbles in the water, he will put his face down in the water. Hasn't quiet gotten the bubble part of it, but really likes to get his face wet.
This happens to be one of my favorite Kodak moments...haha...he was so mad at me, i was trying to get a cute pic in the tub with my shower cap on...but this was the upset face I received. So expressive!
Here is what my living pretty much looks like everyday! He is a fort lover...he will spend 30 mins at a time in there, just reading books, playing with his toys. I am learning to be a good for builder, but really dad is the pro!
We are looking forward to family and cousins coming to stay with us this weekend! We wish you all well!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Such a funny guy (love the pouty pose in the bathtub--too cute!). I can't wait to see how he does with his cousins now that they all can walk--could be a three-ring circus! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and look at him walk!!! We also say "bye, bye water" to the bath...it was the first thing Sutter waved too! LOL
ReplyDelete