
Celebrating Lucy's 28th birthday!

Hey TuTu...say what??

I officially have hair!

Hanging out with Uncle Lukey and my Uncle Ty, teaching me about architecture.

Man, I sure love birthdays! I could get used to this!

Sitting in the highchair all by myself, I am quite the stud.

Mom and I just hanging on the couch.

I am such a big boy.

All smiles, all the time!

That's right...i know people.

Did you get tickets? Ya know, to the gun show?

I like to grab my kitty's hair and she STILL loves me.

Me and my dog, Syrah, getting a little taste of Oregon sunshine!

My first dental exam...didn't know it would involve Syrah.

Man, I LOVE my cousin Vance, wish we lived closer so we could hang out ALL the time!

He even let me share his new "Vance" chair...gotta love him!

Practicing sitting up.

Channeling Punky Brewster in this outfit. Its to match my colorful personality.

Check me out!! I can sit all by MYSELF!

Christmas present from Aunt Mo and Uncle Ivan. I LOVE this!

I like to sing along with the songs....lalalalala.
Love the new pix of Rowdy...he's got skills! And hair!
ReplyDeletevery cute...Syrah stealing spit is hysterical!
ReplyDelete