Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Shower

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d5441774d7a45304d4452384d5445784d4455354e7a553d0d0a&sb=1

Here is the link to the slideshow of my baby shower! Mary Gene & Susie did such a wonderful job, it was so fun! People are so generous, Rowdy will not be in want that's for sure.

I am 31 weeks this week and feeling GREAT!! A little more tired than normal but other than that feeling good and just trying in enjoy my last couple months being pregnant. Although the first couple of months were really difficult I have really enjoyed being pregnant, I will miss feeling him move around in my belly. I in fact think I will miss my pregnant belly too!

We have cleaned out Rowdy's room so now it is prepped to be painted. Then it is just organzing all of his stuff in there. Bedding has been ordered and we are on our way to getting his nursery set. I have already washed all of his clothes and filled his dresser and closet. I would really like to have everything done by August, so the last month we can just relax.

I have another Drs appt today...the appts are always wonderfully boring...just the way I like them. Its amazing that i only have 9 more weeks to go and we will have a sweet little boy in our home.


Just wanted to give you a little update, all is well and happy in our world here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment