Gosh, well I've tried to keep everyone updated on my belly growth but haven't sat down and actually written a post in awhile! Sorry. =)
24 WEEKS and counting!
Our little boy, Rowdy, has been moving around more and more everyday! It's amazing to be reminded constantly that you are growing another human being inside of your body, it's a complete miracle. I am mostly feeling kicks on my right side and directly under my belly button. Its hard to explain the feeling of getting poked from the other side of your belly button but a weird feeling at that. I am feeling many kicks or punches, I don't know which, and occasionally he will shake like a wet dog, apparently all normal behaviors. No hiccups yet, but i've heard they come soon.
I have been feeling GREAT!!!! Feeling beautifully pregnant and just enjoying this special time bonding with my son where its just us before he comes into the world. I have been craving watermelon like the world is going to run out of it...i eat at least one/two a week. =) Other things I have needed are artichokes or fresh green beans. Yummy yummy yummy...I'm getting hungary just thinking about eating.
We had a drs appt yesterday and everything is right on track. I was measuring just fine and Rowdy's heartbeat was strong and so much easier to find now that he is getting bigger! I have gained 7lbs since my last appt and so far my fibroid has not been an issue what-so-ever...praise GOD! I have a lab appt to get a mandatory testing for gestational diabetes. Apparantly, I just have to drink some sort of orange drink and then wait an hour to get my blood work done. My next appt is scheduled for June 17th. Lance and I are signing up for our childbirth preparation class here in the next week.
Well, I hope all is well with our family and friends! The time is flying by and before you know it we will have a crying pooping beautiful son to introduce to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment